Code of Conduct
Bifrost community is made of Web3 enthusiast, crypto investors and blockchain developers from all around the globe with different backgrounds, and experiences.
Interacting with Bifrost, its media contents and the community we raised over the last 2 years, this Code of Conduct will help inform you about what is allowed within our channels and reinforce values that contribute to a positive environment.
- Be welcoming, a kind word is always appreciated.
- Be respectful of different point of views and experiences.
- Be receptive and helpful constructing a healthy debate.
- Show empathy towards other community members.
- Be respectful of others' positions.
- Do not harass Admins, Team members, Users and Visitors.a
It is not tolerate:
- Trolling and/or insulting other community members.
- Trying to impersonalize admins, team members or community members.
- Perpetrating personal or political attacks.
- Trying to scam or get in possession of other community members funds or belongings.
- Sharing sexualized imagery, sexual attention or advances online.
- Violating any trademarks or copyrighted material of Bifrost Finance.
- Using language or imagery that encourages or incites for violence against an individual or a group of people.
- Sharing online insults, especially those using racist, homophobic, or sexist terms.
- Publishing private or identifying information without explicit permission or consent.
- Threatening acts of violence, both physical and verbal.
- Share offensive comments related to race, ethnicity or national origin, sex or gender, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, disability, physical appearance, mental illness, body size, caste, age, or religion.
- Encouraging any of the above behavior.
If users believe that someone is violating the code of conduct, or have other concerns, can contact a member of the Bifrost Core Team (or an Admin) directly on Discord, opening a ticket in the appropriate section or reaching them in DM.
Please, remember that Bifrost Core Team members WILL NEVER reach users in DM.
If they do so, they are not part of the Bifrost Core Team members, they are scammer.
All reports will be reviewed and investigated resulting, if confirmed, in an immediate BAN of the misbehaving community member from all of the Social Media channels and Communities related to Bifrost Finance.